The Society for Mind Brain Sciences “mbSci” is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization dedicated to understanding mind and brain.
Better communication in science, medical professions, the arts, and education can have vast ripple effects for advancing creativity, innovation and humanity.
Support Mind Brain Science Education!
How can we use the mind – brain sciences to improve our human condition?
CONSCIOUSNESS IS THE BRIDGE!
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER TODAY
“”Consciousness seems to me… an effect of complexity of organization.” — Charles Darwin
“The human brain is the most complicated organization of matter we know.” — Isaac Asimov
*MbSci does not endorse commercial products.
- "Artist Pinar Yoldas's fascinating work on art and neuroscience." - Eda Aksoy
- "Very inspiring! I am going to read it! Thanks! :)" - Karolina Karmaza
- "Clever! How about the one where the model's entire outfit goes up under her headpiece leaving her nude..." - Susan Wehmeyer Hummel
- "The model's legs get longer!" - Philip Heying
- "Nobel Prize winner Eric Kandel's new book on the brain and art with inspiration from Gustav Klimt, Osk..." - Eda Aksoy
- "My new amazingly talented friend and colleague Eda Aksoy turned me on to Chalayan's 'skirt liftin..." - Natalie Geld
- "Points to Ponder." - Mark Good